Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Can Someone Help Me Out?

Discussion in 'MOTOROLA' started by JoDo2003, Jul 29, 2003.

1. JoDo2003

JoDo2003 New Member

I have been asking for help for a couple of days. I have a Motorola v60i CDMA, and i cant get ringtones b/c it will not allow me to press that #4. So, does anyone know where i can get ringtones for my phone. Thanx.

2. Tadlock2699

Tadlock2699 Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone Xs
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon, T-Mobile
    Have you checked This thread? Good luck, H.T.H

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. OohOohMeNext

OohOohMeNext Junior Member

My Phone:
    Moto Razr
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW
    JoDo,
    I feel your pain. I too have a v60i CDMA on VZW, and I too have tried in vain to get a thread going where members can post JUST keypresses for our phone. [SEE HERE] But, apparently no one wants to help us.....or maybe we are all just suffering in silence and can't help each other because all available ringtones are for other v60's on other networks?[​IMG]

In any case, the best site I've found for keypresses is Universal Ringtones. You will notice I linked you to the v60, not v60i : for some reason these codes sound better than the ones they have for the actual v60i[​IMG] Go figure!??!! You can try the v60i, but I'm telling you because I tried. Most of the songs I've tried fron here work pretty good.

Another site you can try is MrTones, which is always recommended on WA....but don't get all excited!!! Most of these don't work, you really have to get lucky. I found maybe a couple that sound decent.

Good luck!! Hope this helps[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...