Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Can someone get these for me please!!!!

Discussion in 'Apps ~ Ringtones ~ Games ~ Wallpapers ~ Mods' started by Lexi, Apr 4, 2004.

1. Lexi

Lexi New Member

Can someone get these songs in Motorola 120e style

Seether - Waters edge

Blink 182 - Always

Blink 182 - Miss you

Good Charolette- Little things

iron Maiden - Rainmaker

Iron Maiden - Wasted years...

Can you post them here or my email them to me please!!! Thank you n.n!

P.S. I don't care if it's only the intro that's fine with me

2. Lexi

Lexi New Member

Ah, I found an awesome sight today, it has many of our favorite songs for free in ringtone. Though you might have to use a converter, I also found one of those that's free, and works for any style of phone (Or so it says, I havn't tried it out yet, I left my phone in my locker at school, so I wont be able to until tomorrow. Hehe) Anyway...uhm...I'll be posting the links up shortly. It does not have EVERY song everyone wants but it does have the majority of popular songs. It is completely free and it has a link where you can listen to what it will sound like once you put it on your phone(some phone tones will vary. It wont be exact to the sound online). Anyway, they will be up soon. Enjoy. [​IMG][​IMG]