Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Apple Can buy AppleCare 1 year later

Discussion in 'APPLE iPhone, iPad Tablets and all iOS Devices' started by viewfly, Mar 21, 2017.

1. viewfly

viewfly Mobile RF Advisor

My Phone:
    iPhone 6S Space Grey
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T; Tmobile SIM only
    Came across this the other day. Normally one has 60 days to buy after a new iPhone purchase.

I love AppleCare. Extends the warranty and defect replacement service from 1 year to 2 years. Plus allows a no questions asked phone accidental replacement 2X over the two year period.

Cost is $129. If you sell the iPhone one can transfer AppleCare to the new owner for free. Or you can get a prorated refund from Apple if you wish to cancel. So prorated on a $129/24 month basis. ($5.375/mon).

https://www.macrumors.com/2017/03/17/applecare-plus-iphone-one-year-to-purchase/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

charlyee likes this.