Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Call switching question

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by NiteLifeRyder, Aug 5, 2004.

1. NiteLifeRyder

NiteLifeRyder New Member

My Phone:
    Nokia 7250i
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Tmobile
    It was a prob sumtimes w/ my previous samsung s105 but my 7250i rarely does it. What im talkin about is call switching. I'm on the phone and i receive a call and try and switch it but it doesn't "connect". It switches but i can't hear ne thing on the other end. My samsung had probs doin this as well can someone tell me how to fix this ...(it's kinda irritating).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. NiteLifeRyder

NiteLifeRyder New Member

My Phone:
    Nokia 7250i
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Tmobile
    Oh also at nite around 12am and hrs after that when i have my phone on vibrate (which is always) it doesnt vibrate it just lights up w/ the person who is calling it just doesn't vibrate ....do ne of u have simlar issue w/ the non vibrate or call switching?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. NiteLifeRyder

NiteLifeRyder New Member

My Phone:
    Nokia 7250i
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Tmobile
    *bump*

4. NiteLifeRyder

NiteLifeRyder New Member

My Phone:
    Nokia 7250i
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Tmobile
    *bump*