Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

cable & software for LG4650 - infinite wireless?

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by reg, Sep 23, 2005.

1. reg

reg New Member

Greetings -

Recently picked up an LG VX4650.
    I'm new to the LG models (I'm gonna miss syncing my Nokia via IR).

Would like to obtain whatever I need to backup my phone #'s to Windoze 2K and/or WinXP. Also, would like to find and download a nice pedestrian office-politically-correct ringtone or two.

Saw this on eBay - anyone ever use Infinite Wireless products?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5810545509

Also - is there a way to get a simple white or black background as wallpaper, as opposed to the (to me) silly themed stuff? None didn't seem to be an option in setup.

Thanks kindly.

- Richard

2. lg4650

lg4650 New Member

My Phone:
    pn-210
    Wireless Provider(s):
    vzw
    sorry that i can't help you on the software, but i'd love to 2nd your request for a way to have a plain background. can't believe they don't offer you an option for a simple colored background vs. all the themes...