Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

cable for lg 8100

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by Scott79, Sep 7, 2005.

1. Scott79

Scott79 New Member

where do I get the cale for this so I can down load mp3 songs onto the phone for my ringtones. Verizon does not have them nor do the make them yet

2. mrblufeel

mrblufeel New Member

Scott79,

You can get the LG VX8100 cellular phone charging USB data cable from http:www.rpiwireless.com . The LG VX8100 USB charging data cable from RPI comes with the LG VX8100 USB cellular phone drivers, the QL Mobile dialer software to use your phone as a wireless modem, the latest version of the www.bitpim.com software which alows you to upload and download (transfer) your wallpapers, ringtones, mp3's, contacts, calendar information and a bunch of other stuff. The link below goes right to the cable. Hope this helps you.:cool2:

http://www.rpiwireless.com/store/accessories/LG-VX-8100-Charging-USB-Cellular-Phone-USB-Data-Cable--Software-p-17818.html

3. 0oLakeShoreo0

0oLakeShoreo0 Senior Member

You can find them on LG or Ebay has some too. The cable works for a lot of the recent LG models.