Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Brand New LG-TM510 for Sale

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by Guest, Oct 3, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Got this a few weeks ago before I bought a new phone. It's only been used a few times and it's in perfect, un-used condition. Manual, holster, battery, recharger, everything new and included in its original box. I am posting here to see what I can get before I go to ebay, etc.

It's worth $150 but I am starting the bid at $50. You pay shipping and handling.

2. dwest

dwest New Member

Will this phone work with Verizon?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes. It's the Verizon model and already programmed. Just have to get it activated under your service.

4. dwest

dwest New Member

5. dwest

dwest New Member

Anonymous:

Are you still selling your phone?

Let me know either way at davidwest6@yahoo.com

I'm still interested in buying it.

Thanks.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I have a LG510 For Sale as well. Send an E-mail to vzwman@msn.com.

LG-TM510 Verizon Wireless Enabled CDMA Phone Brand New out of Box Only used once.
    I upgraded to VX Series phone.

Send Serious offers only please.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

im interested in it for $50 , if its still for sale please email me with price....one028@yahoo.com

8. Wayne

Wayne Senior Member

Uhhhhhhhhh shouldnt this be under the Buy/sell/trade section???? This hardly has to do with the Tech of LG phones. JFYI[​IMG]

9. Thumper

Thumper New Member

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I was the one that posted in this tread about the second LG510 That is a brand new Verizon wireless phone used only once.
    It is still currently be bid apon I have some very pleasant offers, but still have not sold it yet. Continue to send E-mailed offers to Vzwman@msn.com

Thank you,

Dargos

11. swami

swami New Member

Will this phone work with alltel's network?