Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Boot Loop and on/off issues

Discussion in 'ANDROID Phones, Tablets and Devices' started by TheRixter, Jul 16, 2018.

1. TheRixter

TheRixter New Member

My Phone:
    not available
    Wireless Provider(s):
    none
    I have a Blu Studio 5.0C HD that's currently stuck in boot loop. I can get into "recovery" mode (hard reset), but it accomplishes nothing. It did, once, go past boot loop, but then all I got was "Unfortunately the process, android process, acore has stopped" and "OOBE isn't responding". All I'm able to do is hard reset(about a dozen x's) and/or pull battery to shut off phone. Would like to get this phone operating again, so if you all have some good advice...I'm listening.

:confused:Rick

2. dmapr

dmapr Gold Senior Member

My Phone:
    Pixel XL
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless; MTS
  3. TheRixter

TheRixter New Member

My Phone:
    not available
    Wireless Provider(s):
    none
    RE: dmapr

Thanx for responding and for the link. Just a little FYI...this phone is about 3 y/o and I'm not sure they make this model any longer. I was able to discover the phone has a 'custom" O.S. installed and I believe that's where all the problems are coming from. It's quite possible the current O.S. is just not compatible with this phone. So, hopefully, the link you provided will direct me to the proper firmware. Anyways, once I get the proper firmware, then I'll have the "privilege" of seeing IF I can get this phone to accept it.

4. dmapr

dmapr Gold Senior Member

My Phone:
    Pixel XL
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless; MTS
    The firmware that most closely resembled the model you indicated was a version (4.4.4) from about that time so it sounds like there might be hope.