Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Boostmobile Sucks!

Discussion in 'PRE-PAID Cell Phone Companies and Plans' started by Orlandoman, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Orlandoman

Orlandoman New Member

I hate boost!. I had them for a little over 24 hrs and returned the phone to target. Target was great! They gave me my money back for the phone with no problem. Boost would not return my $50.00 Even when the Target employee got on the phone and comfirmed the problems I was having! They expected me to activate several phone to made sure it was not the phones fault!! So, they expected me to eat the $50 and target several phone just so they didn't have to refund any money! So, out $50 and back with Verizon! They might a little more expensive but you can hear the person on the other end!

2. Kalimotxo

Kalimotxo Bronze Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    The latest and greatest.
    Wireless Provider(s):
    All of them.
    Sorry to hear about your problems...

For the most part, Boost CS seems to be okay. But, as is with most prepaid carriers, the customer service can really be lacking sometimes. You get what you pay for ;)

3. QLR

QLR RIP Note!

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy S8+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW, AT&T based Tracfone, T-Mobile
    And usually, prepaid airtime is nonrefundable as well ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. drunkentool

drunkentool New Member

My Phone:
    motorola razr v3a
    isnt that true :cool:

5. music4praise

music4praise Senior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola W766
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon, Ting
    Why would someone put $50 on a prepaid plan without trying out the service first? You get $5 (50 minutes) of airtime with a Boost activation to try out the service. Their data service is only $0.35 a day on pay-as-you-go so you could try that out also without a commitment.