Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Boost Unlimited epansion

Discussion in 'Southern US Wireless Forum' started by bambam, Oct 23, 2007.

1. bambam

bambam Junior Member

2. Fred333

Fred333 Junior Member

My Phone:
    I would love an iPhone!
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    Very interesting.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. upstate31410

upstate31410 New Member

Apparently, this is in select markets only. This is not being offered in Savannah, GA.

4. QLR

QLR RIP Note!

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy S8+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW, AT&T based Tracfone, T-Mobile
    It would be nice if the whole state is included (no fee)... I am in Florida, and the market here is split in three parts; to top it all off, the panhandle west of Tallahassee is not included as roam free or unlimited.

I saw the Georgia maps and the unlimited area includes ATL/Athens, Columbus, Macon, Albany, and Dothan, AL... I would think if they are able to include DOthan as part of ATL/Macon/Colunbus, surely they could include Augusta and Savannah...

Nevertheless, I am glad that an alternative exists for most people

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. bambam

bambam Junior Member

It looks like MetroPCS and Boost Unlimited are preparing to duke it out. Maybe the competition will force MetroPCS to improve the quality of their network ( weak and spotty coverage) ..

Last night during the local Atlanta WSB 11 o'clock news ad breaks,
    I saw back to back TV ads for MetroPCs ( clearly aimed at big 4 customers ) and Boost Unlimited ( "ghetto" - looked more aimed at teens and the "credit challenged" - ad like MetroPCS used to have) .

Walmart has MetroPCS and Boost Unlimited displays side by side .

#5 bambam, Nov 16, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2007
  6. QLR

QLR RIP Note!

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy S8+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW, AT&T based Tracfone, T-Mobile
    In Tallahassee, Boost has billboards all over town. Fortunately for Boost, there is no Boost nor Cricket here LOL