Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Boost Sucks!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by SmArTeStChIlD421, Jul 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SmArTeStChIlD421

SmArTeStChIlD421 Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    :censored: I have just about had it with Boost....

When I got my phone I was so excited. I could barely resist opening it as my mom drove me home. When I got home, I activated it with a new number. I didn't port my other number in from T-Mobile yet because my contract wasn't up with them yet. I set up my voicemail and the Boost Calltones ($10 in tones) service and download about 4 ringtones (another $10). Then I ported in my number on the day it expired. Everything went smoothly until i realized that the text messaging wasn't being received properly. It was being sent directly to the phone SMS inbox. It was supposed to be stored on the remote mailbox on Boost's systems until I download it. I called and fixed that. Then I realized that my voicemail had reset. I set up my voicemail again only to realize that the voice mailbox number stored on my phone isn't correct. By the way you can't change that number on your phone if its Motorola iDEN ( :idea: ). I called in and fixed that. Then when I went in to purchase more music for my calltones service it wouldn't let me. I called and they said that they would "reset the system". They "did". When I tried again it still wouldn't let me buy them. When I called again the lady I talked to said that she would delete and then recreate my calltones acount and that was the best way that she could reset it. She "did". When I checked my account I couldn't find any of my music. I called again. This time they said that they would file a report (not quite sure what the technical term was that the CSR used but they probably use it to make them feel smart cuz heaven and hell both know that most of the people who work there are retarded :loony: ). I call the next day to check on the "report". It was denied.

THAT'S RIGHT. DENIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They wouldn't credit the $10 worth of calltones back to my account and they wouldn't re-add them back to my calltones service. I called and complained. The supervisor I spoke with said that they weren't responsible for tones that were deleted.

Excuse me!?!?!?! It was your god:censored: fault that they got deleted and your telling me that you can't do anything about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!??!?!?!!?!!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I completely flipped on him. That was $12 down the drain. That phone was $130. I had bought about $40 in ReBoost cards. And this guy was basically telling me that all my money was for :censored: .

Well I have just about had it. I'm switching to Virgin Mobile because my mom is very happy with her Sprint coverage. :mad:

Virgin is definitely better for 2 reasons:

1)Their texting is faster
    2) and they have text messaging plans even when you don't have a card attached to your account and your only using top-up cards

GOOD BYE BOOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

YOU CAN KISS MY WHITE

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. me76

me76 New Member

Well apparently you suck cause you don't know how to read. In your phone model's hand book as well as on the website it states that all ringtones, calltones, wallpapers and such (meaning any type of downloads if you are really retarded) are AT YOUR OWN RISK unless they are duplicates.:loony: The employees that work at these places have to be smarter than you cause you are calling them to ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS, and to DEAL WITH YOUR PROBLEMS. Dumb:censored: !!!!!! And WHY would you want to change your iDEN number? It's your own DC number.

Lastly, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE HAD THIS PROBLEM IN THE FIRST PLACE IF YOU EITHER JUST PORTED YOUR DUMB NUMBER WHEN YOU FIRST ACTIVATED YOUR BOOST MOBILE PHONE OR IF YOU JUST LEFT THINGS ALONE!!!!

3. strunke

strunke .:|Always Covered|:.

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8230, KRZR K1m
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel, T-Mobile, Sprint, Centennial
    It's called customer service me76. The rep that reset the account should have at least warned him about the files being deleted. Boost and Sprint customer service is the worst in all of wireless. Either way you have no right to call him a retard or that he "sucks". He lost money and has a right to be upset. Don't be a d**k and let him vent.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Ironwalt

Ironwalt Junior Member
    Junior Member Senior Member

My Phone:
    IPhone5
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    That sounds right to me too. They could have told him that would happen and he has a right to vent.

5. SmArTeStChIlD421

SmArTeStChIlD421 Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    i asked her if i would lose my music and she said no and i didn't port my number over right away because T-Mobile would have charged me a $200 ETF on top of the pricetag on my Boost phone would bring the total pricetag of switching providers to $330.......no i don't know about you but im only 15 and i don't have that kind of money to dish out

and im confused as to why you think that i wanted to change my DC number

you must be a dumb :censored: if you don't realize that they prolli hire people right of the streets.......i called CS one time and i thought she fell asleep......she gave her little Boost greeting and then she stopped talking i said hello and i could her the background noise from the call center.......she was the dumb :censored:......are you related to her????

6. AnthroMatt

AnthroMatt Big Meanie
    Super Moderator Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Apple iPhone 7 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    OK...this thread is closed and some people are pretty darn close to or will be receiving 3 day vacations shortly.

Next time instead of name-calling, report this stuff to a mod.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.