Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Boost Mobile Virgin Mobile Master Agent

Discussion in 'PRE-PAID Cell Phone Companies and Plans' started by NuOrlns, Apr 12, 2013.

1. NuOrlns

NuOrlns New Member

My Phone:
    Motorola Droid
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    What is the name of the Boost/Virgin Mobile Master Agent for the New Orleans area? Anyone please help....

2. Wireless King

Wireless King New Member

Hey I have been wondering the same thing. I actually have a store in New Orleans that before I purchased it was a boost mobile store and now its a multi carrier store. Great location and all I need basically is another master agent that does Boost Mobile. Do you currently have a store, or are you looking to start from scratch? I do have some references.

3. NuOrlns

NuOrlns New Member

My Phone:
    Motorola Droid
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    Hi, thanks for replying to this post. I've in the phone business since 1999. We started as a NEXTEL dealer and worked up to three stores. We've sold all of the major carriers. Unfortunately, like a lot of other dealers and folks I sold phones to, hurricane Katrina really did a job on us. After the storm we had to moved and opened in Boston. We returned to New Orleans last year. It's way too cold up there. Burrrrr.

4. Wireless King

Wireless King New Member

Yea Boston is cold. So do you actually have a location in New Orleans that you are trying to open up right now? Or do you currently have a store?

5. 369ONLINE

369ONLINE New Member

When I spoke to the master agent for Boost here in New Orleans, I was told that the company will not put any more stores here because the market is saturated. They are only considering N. Louisiana.