Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Blackberry 7100t Questions

Discussion in 'T-Mobile Forum' started by M in LA, Apr 19, 2005.

1. M in LA

M in LA Mobile 28 Years Plus
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone 13 Pro Max, XS Max
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon (since 1994)
    Any T-Mobilites out there with this PDA phone? Very curious about overall functioning, ease of use, battery life, and T-Mobile's Blackberry plans, etc.

I'd post this in the PDA section, but it seems like it's hardly viewed, so I thought I would ask here. Would greatly appreciate any info.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Matt

Matt Twin girls!

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    MyTouch 4G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    AnthroMatt has the 7100t. The plans are nice, especially for the add-on for $20.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. M in LA

M in LA Mobile 28 Years Plus
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone 13 Pro Max, XS Max
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon (since 1994)
    Broke down and bought the thing from T-Mobile. Looks awesome, but its complex and annoying menu killed it for me. It still needs some work to be a great PDA phone, but it looks great in person. It is amazing small compared to other BB's. Ended up returning it.. :(

But I found an "Unlocked, Unbranded" Black RAZR V3 for sale!!! :highclap: :love: Oh, the joy. Boy am I going to enjoy my T-Mobile "Whenever" minutes with this baby!! :browani:

4. AnthroMatt

AnthroMatt Big Meanie
    Super Moderator

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Apple iPhone 13 Pro
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon, AT&T Prepaid
    I just sold my 7100T on eBay last week. I miss the thing, but there were two things that made me get rid of it. First of all, I work outside and I could not see that screen in the sunlight at all. Not very good. Second, although $20/mo is a great price for unlimited data, I found I just wasn't using the data features of the phone enough to justify the expense.

It is real hard going back to T9 texting after I got used the QWERTY keyboard on the BB.