Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Best VoiceStream/T-Mobile Phones

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by Benicio436, Aug 11, 2002.

1. Benicio436

Benicio436 New Member

I am looking for a new phone from VS/T-Mobile. I would like to know which you all recommend. I've narrowed it down to the following phones:

Samsung R225, Motorola T193, Samsung N105, and the Motorola Timeport P280.

Price doesn't matter. I am looking for something that's decent at holding a signal, but still fairly small. Clarity is also somewhat of a concern. Thanks in advance for your help!!

2. Matt

Matt Twin girls!

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    MyTouch 4G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    I'd put the t193 last.

The others are all good - it depends on the size/features you want.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Benicio436

Benicio436 New Member

Ok! Thanks! I'll keep that in mind. As for the rest of the phones, I actually don't need any special features. I just would want the best all around phone.

4. dobby10

dobby10 Senior Member

I actually like all those phones. It all depends on preferance. I think the T193 is a very user friendly and well built phone. If I had to choose, I may go with the N105.

5. pocmonster

pocmonster New Member

I would tell you to go with the Samsung R225. I started with a Nokia 8290 and hated it for not being able to hold the signal. Since then, I've had a Motorola V60g, and am now on Ericsson's T39m, both of which have much better signal and are clearer. So I would stay away from the T193. And the R225 is just the newest phone, with a nice screen and build, so that's why I would recommend it.

6. aiwapro

aiwapro Silver Senior Member

If price doesn't matter then you could step up to a higher model phone like the Samsung SGH-S100
    or the
    Nokia 7210.

These phones run about $600-$700.

7. Seadog

Seadog New Member

The Samsung SGH-Q105 is a great phone. Very Clear & holds a good signal. Very light weight.

Only negatives are: Needs more earpiece volume & ringer volume. Another problem is when phone is set to ring & vibrate you only get two rings & then it is vibration only.