Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Best (used?) phone for $10 data plan on T-mobile

Discussion in 'T-Mobile Forum' started by newbiepete, Aug 28, 2010.

1. newbiepete

newbiepete New Member

Hello again,
    I got some informative answers to my previous post so I thought I'd try again.
    I am still considering getting T-mobile service w/ an even more plus plan and then adding a $10 web2go data plan. Though I don't think I will use the features heavily, it would be nice to have a phone that I could use to surf the web, light texting, GPS, WiFi, and tether. (I don't ask for too much, do I? I suppose a phone that could do several, if not all, of these things would be good too.)

I don't need the latest and greatest model and I am on a tight budget. So I thought I'd try to find a phone on ebay or craigslist that I could pop a T-mobile sim into. It seems that when considering used phones, there are so many phones available that I'm not sure where to start. Any suggestions regarding phone models that might fit the bill? For reference, I am looking for a phone suitable for the $10 data plan, not one that requires the $30 plan.

Thanks in advance! .