Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Best Tri-mode Verizon phone for VT??

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by Meezergeezer, Sep 8, 2005.

1. Meezergeezer

Meezergeezer New Member

Hey there :) Haven't posted for a while. I wanted to get an Audiovox 9900 last October. My Williston, VT Verizon customer rep was a jerk :mad: : - 1 had one month to fullfill my contract,plus I got my dad to signup for Verizon. He got the 9900, he was happy as a clam, I wanted to tell them to forget it, but I couldn't since he was so happy with his new toy. The customer rep said don't worry you'll be able to get one next month.

Well they sold out! I see on Ebay they have them - any downfalls buying a phone from Ebay as long as it is a Verizon phone?

Do you have to renew your contract? Or can you just switch over the phone number to the new phone?

Are you liable for past bills associated with that phone??

OR----WHAT IS THE BEST VERIZON TRI-MODE PHONE -WANT A FLIP PHONE, CAMERA, SPEAKER PHONE AND LOAD B/C I AM HEARING IMPAIRED.

Thanks, ^..^ Meezer :cool:

2. zamboni77

zamboni77 Supreme CadGuru

My Phone:
    Droid Turbo BN
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon who else?
    IMHO you can't beat LG phones for call volume and ringer volume- ringers are LOUD!!!
    look at their offerings
    yes I am partial to LG

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Andy

Andy Diamond Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW, Vodafone D2, Solomo, Swisscom Mobile
    The best Tri-Mode Verizon phone, reception and battery life wise would be the Moto V710. It has the best Tri-Mode reception out of Verizon's current line up.
    It also has a speakerphone and a camera and is a flip.