Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

best sprint phone?

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by jackavelli, Nov 13, 2005.

1. jackavelli

jackavelli New Member

Posted this on another thread; but it might be better here. I have decided to go with sprint in NE, so what are the best phones out there for sprint? Looking for flip phone, speaker phone, alarm, texts capable, sending and taking quality pictures, price is not a problem, and looking for best phone out there, like razr with t-mobile except for sprint service. Don't use the phone to connect to internet or computer. Good bluetooth would be nice; but not deal breaker. Thanks.

2. Yankees368

Yankees368 Compulsive Signal Checker

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhones 4S???
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon, Sprint 2002-2010, Voicestream 2001-2002
    Well...just about every phone on sprint has all of those features. If you want a good phone, I would have to go with Sanyo. Try the 7400, 8300, or the new 9000. No bluetooth though. The samsung 940 has bluetooth, and a 2 MP camera. If you want to wait till next month, sprint is getting Samsuns equal to the razr, the a900. Check it out.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. jackavelli

jackavelli New Member

thanks. just looked at several sites for the samsung a900 and that is probably what I will get. My T-mobile contract expires 12/3 so it's right on time. I read on a couple of sites that the 900 is not made of metal, does anybody know what it is made of and does that create a durability problem (like lasting when dropped)?

4. Yankees368

Yankees368 Compulsive Signal Checker

My Phone:
    iPhones 4S???
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon, Sprint 2002-2010, Voicestream 2001-2002
    I don't think anyone can answer that question yet, as that phone is not yet released. We will just have to wait and see.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. mescpa

mescpa Junior Member

My Phone:
    BlackBerry 8230
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile, Verizon
    Has anybody had a chance to compare the voice quality of the Sanyo RL4930 with the older RL4920?

I have the 4920 now but find it a bit muffled at times. Just wondering if the 4930 might be clearer?

Also, how about the new Nokia VI-3155i? How does the voice quality and reception of that baby compare with the Sanyos?

Anybody know?

--Mark

6. larry

larry Sprint loyalist and former mod

My Phone:
    Galaxy S8
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    The 4930 looks like a very nice phone. I hope it performs as well as it looks. Maybe I'll go back to a candy bar phone next time. :)

7. ike301

ike301 Junior Member

My Phone:
    Palm Treo 650
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless /Sprint
    treo 650

hands down.

it is CRAZY. bulky, but wow. that's all i can say. WOW. not for non-tech savy people. but if you're a techy or even a basic techie, u need to check it out.

8. sheureka

sheureka Senior Member

My Phone:
    HTC Touch Pro2
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint PCS
    Except that if I were buying a new phone, I would definitely want to get one capable of EVDO though I wouldn't necessarily recommend the PPC6700 just yet. Not because of EVDO, but because WM5 needs a little more work. - sheureka