Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Best Service

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by Cliff, Sep 1, 2002.

1. Cliff

Cliff New Member

I am looking for a wireless service that my whole family can use. We live in Newark Delaware. One of my kids lives in Georgetown Delaware. VoiceStream or Verizon seem like they are good plans. I'm not sure if Voicestream has adequate coverage in Georgetown so we can talk mobile to mobile. Anybody with experience with either of these plans? Or, some other thoughts?

2. CDMARULES

CDMARULES New Member

verizon is most certainly the best for your money, i often have to go to the same area your talking about for conventions and it works best for me remeber verizon does have the largest national coverage footmap

3. VzwGwMgr

VzwGwMgr New Member

Another thing to keep in mind with Verizon... $39.99 a month gets you 300 peak.. 1000mobile to mobile, and unlimited Night and weekend minutes... and your on the nations largest/best network.

4. Airb330

Airb330 Silver Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone 4
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    NOT VOICESTREAM! They do not have coverage in Georgetown at all, they have it as a city listed, but look at the map, it's not in there. 113 isn't covered by them, basically they have POOR Delaware coverage. Definitely go with Verizon, they have excellant coverage everywhere I have been. I live in Smyrna and Clayton, and I've been all throughout the state with it. Their plans might not be the best deal in town, but go with Verizon. P.S. might be a better deal if say your son get's the 39.99 option for himself down in Georgetown (America's Choice 300 Promo w/ 1000 mobile to mobile minutes), then your family in Newark gets 2 lines for 55 bucks. That way he gets more minutes, and might turn out cheaper. Mobile to Mobile minutes are good to ANY Verizon cell phone, not just your family, so you all could get separate plans with Mobile 2 Mobile and it could be a better deal. Just look at every option before you pool 2-4 phones on one plan. Good luck, let us know!