Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

best service in tulsa okc cingular or us cellular...

Discussion in 'Southern US Wireless Forum' started by setheriah, Nov 20, 2006.

1. setheriah

setheriah Junior Member

My Phone:
    audiovox 9000, moto V270c
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless, US Cellular
    Just seeing what everyone is happy with in OKlahoma these days.. Cingular or Us Cellular?

2. walkguru

walkguru Wireless Guru

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iphone 3gs 32black
    Wireless Provider(s):
    cingular,family plan w/4 lines
    Wirelessly posted (Walkguru's: LG-CU500 Obigo/WAP2.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

Cingular works best for me.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. AshRae84

AshRae84 ...Formerly YourDream84

My Phone:
    iPhone5s
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Cingular (The New AT&T)
    Im a Cingular fan also. Im in Tulsa quite frequently and have no issues. And all the US Cellulars around here are lacking in new phones...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. AnthroMatt

AnthroMatt Big Meanie
    Super Moderator Junior Member

My Phone:
    Apple iPhone 13 Pro
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon, AT&T Prepaid
    I presume by best service you mean coverage? If you are asking for all around service (coverage and customer service) I would rank US Cellular way ahead of Cingular in regards to customer service.

5. setheriah

setheriah Junior Member

My Phone:
    audiovox 9000, moto V270c
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless, US Cellular
    which is the overal lbest service customer wise and which are most people happy with.. i am a us cellular subscriber but cannot stand their phone selection but for the bux us cellular has got cingular beat in that regard plan wise and minute wise .. coverage wise as well which is better and which are most people happy with...

6. Andy

Andy Diamond Senior Member

My Phone:
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW, Vodafone D2, Solomo, Swisscom Mobile
    U.S. Cellular often has better pricing plans that the bigger carriers and their coverage in U.S. Cellular areas I've traveled to has been nothing short of excellent.

7. Well, I have tried Verizon, Cingular and US Cellular, and I've found that US Cellular is the best for me. They have the most value when it comes to plans, including extras such as text and picture messaging. They have very nice and curteous sales and customer service reps as well. I spend most of my time in the Knoxville area and their coverage it excellent here. I usually get full service everywhere I go, and they have some pretty competitive new national plans as well, with free incoming calls (which is something you won't see with Cingular.)

Cingular is good around here, but they still have alot of improving to do where I live. And I would rate US Cellular's customer service best. Verizon, imho has the "were verizon... you do what we say bc were the big company" additude, which is one of the reasons I dropped them. That and the stupid UI they put on their phones.. But anyway, hope my good words about US Cellular have helped you :)