Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Best Service in Arlington, VA

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by uvasteph, Jul 31, 2002.

1. uvasteph

uvasteph New Member

Hi everyone. I am currently an AT&T subscriber and have been experiencing lots of dropped calls lately. My contract with AT&T expires next week and I'm considering switching to Verizon's America's Choice Plan. I spend most of my time in the DC metro area, but occasionally travel to Richmond, Frederick County (MD) and central New Jersey. Do any of you have any thoughts as to which service (AT&T or Verizon) is better in Arlington and the DC area?

Thanks for your help!

Stephanie

2. skadoo323

skadoo323 Junior Member

I would recommend verizon to you over at&t. I have a verizon plan and my parents have an att&t plan. I live in a rural area in maryland but during the college semesters I'm around the college park area, which is kinda near DC. The service is great around there. I remember when I used to have att and I was in DC, I was trying to make a call and I got a network capacity message, so I had to keep trying to make a call before it even went through. Also in rural areas verizon seems to have better reception. I have the motorola v60i from verizon. I like the phone alot too. Being a college student, i chose verizon because of its free night and weekend deal, plus i recently got the 1000 mobile to mobile deal, which makes sense to me since my girlfriend has verizon and I'm usually talking to her. But anyways I suggest verizon. Check out their deals. I know that both verizon and att offer trial periods so you may want to try out both phones. From my experience I suggest verizon. The calls are clear and I have yet to have a dropped call. Also if you are gonna use the phone indoors alot verizon has had way better indoor reception compared to my parents att v60t. Good luck in your choice and hope it works well for you.