Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

best phone for mostly talk but some e-mail?

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by perkinspete, Mar 12, 2005.

1. perkinspete

perkinspete New Member

I'll be signing up with Verizon soon. I want a phone mostly for talk (no camera needed) but I will need to occasionally use and check e-mail. I'm looking at the LG 4500. I like most of its phone features, but will I be happy with it for e-mail purposes, using Verizon's service? I don;t want to go the full blackberry route, but other suggestions? Thanks.

2. scottb

scottb Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Pixel 6 Pro
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile, Visible
    Wirelessly posted (Samsung i600: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows 95; PalmSource; Blazer 3.0) 16;160x160)

For $5 per month you can use Email Executive. For about half that you can usa SodaPop mail. Both are pretty good and available from Get It Now. EE is a little more robust, hence the higher price.