Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Become A Wireless Dealer -24 hour setup

Discussion in 'Working or Investing in the Wireless Industry' started by MobileDealer, Dec 3, 2012.

1. MobileDealer

MobileDealer New Member

Become A Registered Dealer for Simple mobile, H20 Wireless, Red Pocket Mobile and Page Plus for only $25 a carrier. start making money with your own mobile wireless business. We will setup your dealer accounts within 24 hours of payment.
    We will also get you setup with a pin portal free of charge. we will send you an application for a pin portal once we setup your dealer accounts.

You will get

A dealer portal to activate phones & add minutes, change phone numbers.

A list of Cell phone suppliers & sim card and pin suppliers . you will get cell phones at dealer cost and all phones will be unlocked.

Your login portal will be registered to you or your company.

There will be no other cost involved. IT'S YOURS!

Order today and Get registered within 24 hours

I will need from you: You must send me this info right away after payment to get your dealer accounts setup!!

Full name you want registered
    your email address
    Your full address and phone number
    name of your business if you have one

Contact via PM

#1 MobileDealer, Dec 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2012
  2. salemcell

salemcell Junior Member

My Phone:
    nokia 6126
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Pageplus, Simple, Prepyd, Ultra, SKYView
    this all can be done for free....why pay $25 a dealership?

3. MobileDealer

MobileDealer New Member

Yes, your right, you can do it for free if you have a business location. For many people they want to start out in their homes and work towards opening up a store front. We charge only charge $50 to become a dealer for all 4 carriers ... Simple Mobile, H20 , Red Pocket and Page Plus. When you sign up else where you won't get your accounts within 24 hours... sometimes it takes a few weeks. We deliver FAST.

Thanks for your response

George

4. salemcell

salemcell Junior Member

My Phone:
    nokia 6126
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Pageplus, Simple, Prepyd, Ultra, SKYView
    George,

what do you supply them to sell pins for their services? do you ach?pm me here on site with info , i might be interested and try this out.

Don

5. MobileDealer

MobileDealer New Member

Hi, I will get all dealers setup with a pin portal free. I will send an application that needs to be faxed back with copy of your ID or Drivers License and a voided check to be approved. After your approved you will have access to pins for all carriers 24 hours a day.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE