Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Back for help picking a new service/phone - Been gone a long time!

Discussion in 'GENERAL Wireless Discussion' started by our3rotts, Feb 23, 2010.

1. our3rotts

our3rotts An Iowa Gurl...

My Phone:
    Google Pixel
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZN - 4G
    LOL - met my husband @ the store - handed over my BB, gave my AT&T account info & SSN and then headed out the door so I wouldn't be late to pick up the little boy from daycare.

He stayed behind & picked out his own phone (justification is so that we can both text & call on the same provider and not have to pay for txt on his work plan...)

So my phone is now on its way home to me almost 2 hours since I left the store - and I didn't get to make the first call from it!

It will take getting used to a touch screen - but I will start a new thread all about my learning curve and likes/dislikes with the ERIS. I'll try not to let you down!

Forgot to add - he got an ERIS, too. Since it was BOGO. And so that way when *I* mess up my phone, he's familiar with it so that he can fix it. HA!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. AnthroMatt

AnthroMatt Big Meanie
    Super Moderator

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Apple iPhone 13 Pro
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon, AT&T Prepaid
    Unacceptable!! Exchange it for a new one! :p