Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Axcess My Pics problem..

Discussion in 'Alltel Forum' started by wastedthermos, Jun 22, 2007.

1. wastedthermos

wastedthermos New Member

I just got the LG AX8600 a few days ago, and after struggling trying to send files via bluetooth, I read where users could send small mp3s with the Axcess My Pics account.
    Uploading the files isn't a problem, but most of the time when I try to attach them to the messages, the page will only partially load so that I can't send the text to myself. The left hand corner of the browser will have the Error sign.
    I've tried Foxfire, IE, and Netscape on different computers and have had the same problem on all of them. I've also tried clearing my browser history/cookies but that doesn't seem to make a difference either.

It isn't impossible, because I've been able to send myself about five so far. It just seems like once it lets me send one, it won't load properly the next.. 50 times.

I've been searching for threads about this, but I haven't found anyone else who is having this problem. Any ideas?