Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

ATTWS and NOKIA 6820

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by biostanky, Oct 12, 2004.

1. biostanky

biostanky New Member

well i was thinking about ordering a nokia 6820 on ATTWS network. now i currently use verizon which is great and has never let me down. If i got the ATTWS phone it would b for text messaging, data, etc and would keep my verizon phone for dial. Theres just a few things i wanna know first. If i have to give ATTWS a deposit could i get that money back within the 30 day risk free period?? and the nokia 6820 looks and seems great, but is it really great? does anyone know how it performs in so cali, LA area??

Thanks

2. dallison

dallison Senior Member

lets say you had to pay att a deposit, and you returned the phone w/in 30 days,
    you would have to call cust care to refund the deposit in a check form. you would prob wait 8-10 weeks for you to get your money back.

typically the 3200,6820 and 6200 work very well with att

3. dallison

dallison Senior Member

o and you need to have voice service along with the mmode, you can't have just the mmode or text w/o a voice package

4. biostanky

biostanky New Member

well ive had a attws account before. i owned a nokia 6800 for a week. I liked it alot, but i felt att just wasnt for me, so i went back to verizon.. now i wanna use a nokia 6820 for data mainly. when i got the attws phone, i didnt have to pay a deposit, but now im afriad i might have to, not because of credit problems but i dont wanna fork over 100, 200, 300 bucks for a stupid deposit because if i have to leave one, i wont get it... i was gonna order the phone online, and with that i think they just charge it to ur card when its shipped, you wont even know about the deposit until u get ur phone..... now if i cancal within 30 days, i would want my money back on the spot or have a check in the mail a few days after.. anyone know for sure about this or where i can find out????

THANKS!!!!!!... (sorry for all the reading) :lmao: