Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

ATT Gsm spotted in Pennington, NJ

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by Fullstrength, Sep 17, 2002.

1. Fullstrength

Fullstrength Junior Member

Last night while doing my usually travels, my phone stated "choose network". The choices were ATT, or tmobile. Gsm is coming soon!

2. mprx

mprx New Member

10/1 to be exact

3. bobolito

bobolito Diamond Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone SE
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    Hehe...Amusing how lately we've been reporting AT&T GSM spotted here or there as if it was an America's Most Wanted....lol.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Fullstrength

I must say, I am impressed with GSM features, and anticpation it. I am eagerly awaiting full coverage.

5. Kenny

Kenny Senior Member

Don't forget too that it's just a stepping stone to the eventual W-CDMA "platform"

6. jason

jason Member

Where in Pennington did you see this? Pennington is in Mercer county, and thus is part of the Philadelphia launch, but (as we've discussed somewhere else I think) North of Pennington is in Hunterdon.

I'm more interested in seeing if ATT (Philadelphia) has put a new site up in Pennington, or if you were getting a signal from one of the sites on I-95.

jason

7. Guest

Guest Guest

its already here! i work in wireless sales and i have sold many of the ATT GSM cahrter plans.....GET READY!

8. Fullstrength

I was traveling north on 31 near delaware ave, however 2 miles up the road is somerset county, so i think its anyone guess which market i was in.

9. bobolito

bobolito Diamond Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone SE
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    If you were in Mercer County, you were in the Philly market. If you were in Somerset or Hunterdon County, you were in the NYC market.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...