Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

AT&T 3G works in Buffalo

Discussion in 'AT&T Wireless Forum' started by ceric20, Nov 9, 2007.

1. ceric20

ceric20 Junior Member

My Phone:
    Apple iPhone
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T (Cingular)
    3G now works in Buffalo NY !!:D :)

2. Yankees368

Yankees368 Compulsive Signal Checker

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhones 4S???
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon, Sprint 2002-2010, Voicestream 2001-2002
    Oh really? Good to hear, though I have no seen any work done at the local ATT tower. I guess it was set up for 3g the whole time

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. eppic

eppic New Member

I just got a Nokia 7260 off ebay - i think it's a hong kong version, though it does english just fine. On the website it didn't have the GSM frequencies that it operated on, though the phone is advertised as a triband, meaning 900, 1800 and 1900. As far as I researched, Buffalo has good 1900 mhz coverage, so I bought the phone. However, I can only pick up the T-Mobile network when I do a manual network search. Will triband phones work with AT&T in Buffalo?

4. whosurbud

whosurbud Junior Member

a 7260 is not a 3G device, it's actually a pretty old device.
    would suggest ya get a different phone for use anywhere in the U.S. or Canada

a.) return it to the seller on ebay
    b.) if ur really intent on keeping the phone, then Choose T-Mobile as ur provider, since most, if not
    all of their system is 1900.