Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Anyone still using a brick phone or other TDMA phone?

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by ChrisDTC, Jan 26, 2005.

1. ChrisDTC

ChrisDTC New Member

My Phone:
    Kyocera 2235 :-(
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    If anyone here is still using and old TDMA phone but is ready to make the switch up to a GSM phone, I have a propostion for you.

I need somehow to get an active TDMA line so I can get an old Nokia bag phone I have turned on, but Cingular doesnt want to sell any new TDMA plans, so Im looking to find one thats already active and have the current owner of the plan sign it over to me, and I will pay the activation fee and whatnot for that person to set up a new GSM contract for themselves.

If anybody is interested in helping me out, please post or PM me, Ide appreciate it

2. dallison

dallison Senior Member

if you need to activate an att tdma i could do it for you no problem and even give you a local texas # just pm me

3. twopiece

twopiece D'oh!!

My Phone:
    Motorola Droid Pro
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    I still have my first cell phone which was a Nokia 100. But it hasn't been active since 95. Srry.

4. RJB

RJB Gold Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    My parents have a moto brick it works off of analog only it still works also they keep it just in case. They are only charged if they use the phone. I turned it on to see how long it would last and it lasted like 24 hours that is pretty good.