Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Anyone know what you can do with the hidden feature in the sounds directory of the A530??

Discussion in 'SAMSUNG' started by Hawaiiannights, Jun 21, 2003.

1. Hawaiiannights

My Phone:
    LG LX8100
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon..can you hear me now?
    Press Menu
    Then press 7 to go to the sounds section. When in the sounds section try press the "0" key.

The prompt: "TTY/TDD" Lock comes up what do you think that does? I wonder what the code is to unlock it? Any suggestions? Let us know! Thanks!

I know in the Mobile Web section if you press the "0" key it asks your for your passcode (the one you programmed, if not programmed then the last 4 digits of your telephone number. You then can access the WAP Id's and stuff so you can enter your own free wap sites instead of using verizons. I get mines for free through my company so it doesn't matter to much for me, but just though i'd share for those who didn't know. I read this in one of the other forum postings: Enter the waptunnel IP (207.232.99.109)
    Enter the waptunnel port (9200 or 9201) then you get free access to web.

Aloha.....

2. Mike516

Mike516 New Member

hey, i have the A530. Im definitely looking to get free web access and not pay the extra money through Verizon for it. I just want to know where you put the address and port #s in??? Do you put them in Address1 and Port1, overriding the original ones?? and also, how is the free access different than through verizon.....are the features different??? thanks