Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Anyone know any deals in the Bay Area for v60c/v60i with Verizon one year contract?

Discussion in 'Western US Wireless Forum' started by biglaw11, Jul 28, 2002.

1. biglaw11

biglaw11 New Member

Hey everyone!

I'm thinking about getting Verizon Wireless right now and I'm looking around for a good cheap dealer somewhere in the Bay Area. Everywhere I've called so far, the price ranges from $180ish - $250ish for the Motorola v60c and that is with a one year contract. If anyone else knows other places that is cheaper, please let me know. thanks!

-biglaw11

2. sfcelluser

sfcelluser New Member

Just picked up a Motorola v.60c with Verizon (2-yr contract) for $125 at Citicomm. A 1-yr plan would probably cost you about $45 extra for the phone. They have two locations in San Francisco. 1-888-citicomm

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Call this place they have a real good deal on the phone that you looking for. 510-2688399 / 408-281-8388. Let us know what you find.

4. biglaw11

biglaw11 New Member

Damn, i wish I checked my mail after I left work. I would have found this.

Erg, but since today was the last day for the PROMOTIONAL 700 plan on Verizon, I decided that I have to buy it no matter what. Therefore, I went to FREECOMM, (berkeley - University Ave.) and got the v60c for $130 }+ TAX, which was about $160ish. Erg....I wanted the V60i, but oh wells, they didn't have it.

So yeah, I went ahead with what I mentioned above.

-biglaw11