Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Anybody Interested In a New Nokia 7210?

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by aiwapro, Jul 15, 2002.

1. aiwapro

aiwapro Silver Senior Member

Nokia 7210. I love this phone, and if I hadn't of already ordered a Nokia 8390, I would probably have it. I might get it later anyways. This phones everything, and will have you set for the years to come.

Post what you think about this phone too. It won't be released in the U.S. for quite some time, because we are always last to get everything, but it will be released in Europe soon.

The price for this phone is going to be atleast above $700 US Dollars when it is released, but can get it for you NOW for around $400-$500. Group deals are welcome.

Email me here if anyone is truely serious about buying this phone:
    aiwapro@msn.com

2. Mike

Mike Senior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola RAZR V3
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile, Verizon, Cingular
    I will wait for the 6610, same phone but in a more standard case.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. aiwapro

What if I could get the 6610 for you like within this month, would you buy it? I don't have them in stock, but if you want it, I can get it, aswell as any other Nokia phone.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

aiwapro, how much are the unlocked 6610s for? and what's the difference between the 6610 and 7210?

5. aiwapro

I haven't been able to get ahold of the 6610s, but I have been selling 7210s'.

I don't know the difference between the two, but I think the 7210 looks better.

If you are interested in any 7210s', just let me know.

6. av0135

av0135 New Member

Hi, I am new to the forum...and glad I ran into you. I have someone in both Asia (Beijing) and Europe (London and Paris) looking for phones for me...you see, I am sort of a tech junkie...have all of the phones (too many in fact, and in duplicates sometimes) and all in GSM format. But right now I am getting my kicks from the Nokia 3650, since it offers all of the color screen and gprs and camera, but with bluetooth. I absolutely have to have bluetooth (I drive sports cars usually and find that the wires really get in my way with the shifting and such).

Can you get this phone? If so, how much? How long?

Please let me know right away so that I can get this thing going with you. Btw, if you don't mind, let me know what city you're in, or at least the general vicinity. I probably have a field office out near you and I can get payments to you even faster in that manner.

Thanks again, Dr. Vu

7. aiwapro

Uhhh, I don't know if I can get the 3650. I haven't heard much about it from my distributor, but I will check on it.

8. mrnokia

mrnokia Senior Member

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I need 5000 pieces of Nokia 7210 GSM phones. Quotes should be sent to wkadi@hotmail.com.

Thanks.

Will

10. Guest

Guest Guest

hey! i have a question: im from the phillipines, can i still buy 7210 from you? can i pay you phillipine money?[​IMG]

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I'll trade you for a Nokia 100. It's in excellent/like new condition. Still have manual, but no box.

12. aiwapro

Yes, you can buy a 7210 from me. The price is now $585 US Dollars = 29,718.00 Philippine pesos. You can pay me by Credit Card via PayPal, Cashier's Check, or Money Order.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Sorry, I don't accept trades.

14. aiwapro

Oops, that was me.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

You're absolutely right. T-Mobile has the "best" spokesperson - no competition. Other than that...well, you know.

16. ISSEY

ISSEY New Member

Look for the Nokia 6310i-best Nokia phone available(I have it) It has GPRS,Bluetooth,IR,supports Java.....etc.It costs about $350 dollars in Europe...

17. aiwapro

Oh yeah, that's a nice phone too. I have sold a few of those, but I haven't tried one out yet. I'll have to try it out.

18. Guest

Guest Guest

hey im interested in the nokia 7210 but is that the what is the lowest u will go for the phone i will give u $350 let me know [​IMG]

19. aiwapro

I can't do $350.

20. Guest

Guest Guest

what is the lowest u will go for the phone

21. aiwapro

$450 shipped.

22. Celticsinger

Celticsinger New Member

Chris, what's your price for a 6310i, unlocked? And what comes in the box/with the phone?
    /Christa