Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Anybody have this problem: You get cut off in the middle of a download and then you can never acces

Discussion in 'MOTOROLA' started by Hawaiiannights, Jun 14, 2003.

1. Hawaiiannights

My Phone:
    LG LX8100
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon..can you hear me now?
    I was in the middle of a download when it got cut off somehow. When I tried to access get it now again Ican't access the shopping cart. If I try the watch symbol comes up and just locks, the onlything I can do is pull the battery out, and restart the phone. But now I can never access the shopping cart again. I can still access any games that I already have downloaded on my phone.

This is the second time with the second phone this has happend to me. I had to swap phones once before because of this. I brought it to verizon once again and they tried loading the most recent software but it didn't do anything. I now have a phone that can never download anything from GIN again without freezing. They offered to swap the phone again but 3 times now is ridiculous. I'm ready to swap my phone for the new Samsung A530.

Anybody else have this problem?

Verizon said they never heard of this issue before but it happend to me twice already!!

Thanks in advance!!

2. YelloMunky

YelloMunky Old Fart

My Phone:
    Motorola Droid
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW
    Dude, where have you been? I haven't seen you here since they took the forums offline for a couple of days!

BTW, nope.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. XprtCop

XprtCop =- Legend -=

My Phone:
    Sony Ericsson i580
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    knowing the history of the t720, youre better off with the A530, you already went thru a lot of hassle with that moto phone so might as well retire it, not worth the tears or sweat.besiiiiides isnt that a530 just such a nice sweet phone?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Hawaiiannights

My Phone:
    LG LX8100
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon..can you hear me now?
    To Yellowmonkey:

I think I fell off of the planet for a while and then when I woke up I was back here on the forums again.....Hahha....... I guess I just thought I knew all there was to know about my phone so stopped posting on the forums. I have been browsing thought them occasionally though, saw your posts many times. Gonna have to say so long.......I am defecting over to the dark side I mean the Samsung side.

To XprtCop:

Yes your right, i'm fed up with this phone once and for all but the deciding factor was that i'm gonna get the Samsung A530 for absolutely FREE! The place where I work the whole company is contracted to veizon so we have an exclusive sales rep just for us. When I gave him an earfull he agreed to give me the Samsung for free! Its on the way right now via FEDEX. Shweeeeeeeeeeeet~!! The only thing is its still a very new phone so now I gotta deal with all this stuff all over again about certain issues not working, going to verizon to flash the phone to upgrade to the newest software, etc. At least with the T720 finally almost all of the bugs have been worked out except for my issue that seems like only hauts me and any phone I carry. I've been reading the Samsung forums and it seems like there is already some known issues just like we had with out T720's......seems everyone is saying that the ringer ID's keep changing on them and the pictures you paste as wallpaper look like doo doo......

Anyway its been fun my Motorola friends, until we meet again possibaly..... Aloha~