Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Any news this year??

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by mike220, Jan 15, 2006.

1. mike220

mike220 New Member

You know this time of year makes me glad I'm a Verizon customer. I'm a Nextel customer (now sprint) too and there hasn't been a change to the Nextel coverage maps in the southeast (GA) in 8 months or more. There hasn't been the first news release about new coverage, no drum beating about how wonderful our iden network (or sprints CDMA network) is for that matter. Why in the world does Sprint/Nextel sit on their ever widening asses and let Verizon beat them up like little redheaded step children in the media. The commercials with the hords of people representing VZW's network against the 5 guys in silver suits with a handheld antenna are just wonderful!! You know I had hopes for this company with this merger but Sprint is taking on more and more of Nextels bad habits everyday.
    Whats wrong with you people at Sprint ?
    Can't you put out a news release about what you built this year??
    Oh wait you didn't build anything ..................
    Now I get it , you really are embarrassing yourselves.
    Mike
    Oxford GA