Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Any Lg Vu users?

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by ProfitOfDoom, Aug 30, 2009.

1. ProfitOfDoom

ProfitOfDoom New Member

My wife just got one and she says she cant figure how to use the qwerty key pad when adding a name to contacts. Only thing is available is just the 3 letters on the number keys,just like if you were to have a standard phone. Now she seen the lil icon button in text mode,but was unable to find on how to use the letters only keypad for adding contacts.
    Can anyone help?

2. Gottachase

Gottachase Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Blackberry 9800 Torch
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Well I'm not sure if you tried this but turn the Vu sideways and the qwerty keyboard should appear... Sorry if this is not helpful.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ProfitOfDoom

ProfitOfDoom New Member

No Luck,
    I mean it does have a qwerty touch pad,but it doesnt work when you want to enter contacts so names,addresses and emails all have to be entered by the letters on the number keys,and that really sucks. I mean I hope its something Im doing wrong and the phone wasnt designed that way,But I cant see for the life of me how to make it work.