Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Any good sleeping pills?

Discussion in 'The Roaming Zone' started by Wizzert, Dec 19, 2003.

1. Wizzert

Wizzert New Member

DO you know of any good sleeping pills? I am looking for some cuz I cant sleep. Im thinking maybe Simply Sleep. I dunno though. Anyone who knows good ones, you will help out a lot.

2. ZaphodB

ZaphodB Signal Go Down De Hole...

My Phone:
    LG VX5600
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon(US) Orange(FR)
    Valerian tea.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Wizzert

Wizzert New Member

where can I get some at? Like a local stor maybe? I tried to find it on walgreens.com but they didnt have it.

4. Jodi

Jodi Keep on swimming...

My Phone:
    Motorola Droid X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    Benedryl helps me sleep well...if you're looking for something natural, try Melatonin first. Benedryl can help you sleep, but it's also hard to wake up the next morning if you have somewhere to go. Melatonin can be found with the vitamins & has no "next morning drowsiness" effects.

5. Stupiud

Stupiud Yea, I can hear you now!

My Phone:
    D2
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    The active ingredient in Benedryl is the same as Simply Sleep.... the antihistamine that both use tends to induce drowsiness.... So buy what ever is cheaper....

I'm gonna be a future pharmacist, i should know these things.*

*Spencer Chan (AKA Stupiud) and/or WA and its affiliates make no warrantees or guarantees what so ever. The opinions express in this post does not in anyway substitute medical advice from a trained medical doctor.

6. Treasureshell

Treasureshell Member

My Phone:
    LG Chocolate
    Wireless Provider(s):
    vzw
    have you tried melatonin??? it's a natural supplment ..... if you are having extreme insomnia take the 3mg ones....... if not, take the 1mg. Melatonin works great on me....great and deep sleep. [​IMG]

7. AnthroMatt

AnthroMatt Big Meanie
    Super Moderator Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Apple iPhone 7 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    I have found that copious amounts of alcohol induces sleep.

8. Delta

Delta Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Casio G'zOne
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    Chug NyQuil.....

By the way, if you like to be awake, I highly reccommend this Turtle Mocha from Caribou Coffee!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. kranium007

kranium007 Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Wireless Provider(s):
    The Network
    just drink tequila every night till you pass out.

10. ZaphodB

ZaphodB Signal Go Down De Hole...

My Phone:
    LG VX5600
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon(US) Orange(FR)
    Caribou Coffee is okay (if we're thinking about the same place, the Caribou Coffee I know is a chain in Minneapolis)... but they have too many froufrou silly drinks. Just drink coffee, honestly. Espresso, coffee, whatever. Stick some milk in it and some sweetener and there you go.

All this eggnog-latte and turtle-mocha and gingerbread-latte business is a bit silly.

And coffee puts me to sleep... I'm weird like that. I used to work at a certain omnipresent coffee chain with a green logo, and the rules were that the shot had to be poured into a drink within a certain amount of time or discarded. Rather than discard them, we drank them.

The result is that I can now drink a quadruple espresso with sugar, twitch violently for five minutes, and be asleep a half an hour later.

11. Wizzert

Wizzert New Member

ahhh too bad its illegal for me to drink beer [​IMG] yea im thinking about getting the "walgreens" brand cuz its cheap and it has the same stuff as simply sleep and is about 3 dollars cheaper. O and by the way I am getting rid of this sn. Ill be going by something else soon.

12. Jodi

Jodi Keep on swimming...

My Phone:
    Motorola Droid X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    I can't take NyQuil...makes me sick to my stomach...literally! Does anyone else have this problem? You'd think it's the alcohol content, but Tylenol PM does the same thing to me. Plus, I drink like a fish & have never gotten sick...hung over yes...sick...no... *knocks wood*