Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Another Stupid Tracfone Voice Mail Question

Discussion in 'Southern US Wireless Forum' started by bprobinson, Dec 13, 2007.

1. bprobinson

bprobinson New Member

Hi Guys. I'm new to this forum. I'm trying to find an answer to my Tracfone voice mail question. My primary cell phone has AT&T coverage which is GSM. I'm a contractor and I travel over several states, and GSM phones will not work at some of the places I go to. So I decided to buy a CDMA phone to have as a backup in the non-GSM places. I went with a CDMA Nokia 2126i phone from Tracfone. In my area, it primarily uses the Verizon network.

I have my AT&T phone set up to forward calls to my Tracfone only if the phone is off, or says "no service". Which works great for me acutally. But if I'm not available to answer either phone, it goes to my Tracfone's voicemail box. My question is...is there any way that I can FORCE my tracfone to redistribute calls back to my AT&T voice mail box if I can't answer either phone? I hate the idea of having 2 voicemail boxes to check, but it would be nice if they both rolled into one.

I concidered using call forwarding on the Tracfone, but then neither phone would ring! I still need it to ring several times, then go to my AT&T's voicemail. So, am I fighting a losing battle here, or is there some way I can make this happen.

Thanks for your help,
    Brian Robinson