Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Another happy Worldcom customer

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by General, Jan 29, 2002.

1. General

General Junior Member

2. KevinJames

KevinJames WA's 1st retired mod

My Phone:
    Samsung S7-Edge
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T & Verizon
    Oh, I get it, you're being facetious. Unlike Sprint, it seems that WorldCom has no defenders at all.

Maybe their theme song ought to be Mike Jackson's "I'm Bad"

[​IMG]

3. General

General Junior Member

[​IMG] Kevin.. I can't understand how they stay in business. Will anybody re-sign with them after their one year agreement?
    I posted a few questions about 3G in the wireless technologies thread. If anybody has any answers, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

i hate to tell you guys this... but i actually work for worldcom and there actually starting to do alot better than they used to do.. i mean every market they had that was backed up(on any carrier)is not about 1 month behind which isent bad considering there a reseller for other carriers... and hold times went from 150 calls waiting down to 50 if that... so its not great yet but its getting there 1 customer at a time