Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

An odd new icon on my 6820

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by dbumstead, Jul 21, 2004.

1. dbumstead

dbumstead New Member

Since yesterday, I've noticed that when my Nokia 6820 is in sleep mode and showing the time, there is an icon to the left of the time that looks like an short, straight arrow pointing to a classic telephone handset. I don't recall seeing it before, and I can't find it mentioned in the user guide. I suspected it might indicate call forwarding, but I am able to receive calls. If it is any clue, I believe that my 2nd billing cycle has just begun. Thanks for any help.

2. sethp212

sethp212 New Member

This phone is amazing! The best part about this phone is when you lend it to one of your friends to use, and the look on their face as they discover the hidden keyboard! The Keyboard is compact and easy to use, however you can only type with using thumbs really, due to the size of the keyboard. The folding mechanism of the keyboard is very strong and stable and doesn't feel as though it'll break any time soon. As a phone the 6820 has the best reception I have ever heard, and trust me I've heard a lot. The number pad is a good size and easy to type in the desired number. According to my friends, their end I sound crystal clear aswell. The phone comes with all the nokia features you would expect, such as calender and games etc. which are all very easy to access and easy to use. The camera with the phone is not the best I've seen but as good as you need in my opinion, if all you want it for is to take pictures down the pub then it's fine. An added bonus is that you can record 90 seconds of film using the camera which is more than you need. On the whole this phone is excellent and well worth the money, anyone looking for a new phone, this is the one to get!

Seth
    Elexa Consumer Products, Inc.
    www.elexacp.com

3. AnthroMatt

AnthroMatt Big Meanie
    Super Moderator Junior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Apple iPhone 13 Pro
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon, AT&T Prepaid
    Aside from the camera and video I liked the phone for the 5 hours I owned it. In the end though I couldn't justify the price tag when the camera was by far the worst I have ever seen on a cell phone and the screen was mediocre at best.