Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

ALright Voicestream Users....I need your help!!!

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by IdiOTeQnoLogY, Aug 31, 2002.

1. IdiOTeQnoLogY

IdiOTeQnoLogY Bronze Senior Member

ok here is the deal. my cousin needs to get a voicestream phone since they are the only GSM carrier right now in New Brunswick where he goes to college. he needs a tri mode world phone.

he is a new subscriber.

so.........my question is............where can he get the best deal on a tri mode phone............anywhere on the internet? or in the north jersey area if it is a physical location...........thanks in advance.

2. dobby10

dobby10 Senior Member

Sure, you can come to the store I work at on Rt-46 in Parsippany, we have many. If he wanted, I could give him a tri-mode Motorola Timeport for free.

3. IdiOTeQnoLogY

what other deals are there......anything on the T68 or the v66?

4. dobby10

dobby10 Senior Member

I'll be at the store today, I'll get a list of prices for you. Which plan are they looking to get?

5. IdiOTeQnoLogY

the 59.99 regional 3000 minute plan. and they want to know about getting the phone unlocked cause they are from overseas as well so they want to put in a sim card when they re back home

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't know about the SIM card being unlocked and what not, but I know that one can get practically any phone from VS/T-Mobile for free after rebates at Amazon.com Wireless . That's where I got mine.

7. aiwapro

aiwapro Silver Senior Member

Generally, Voicestream only gives out the Unlock code to customers that have been customers for atleast 3 months. However I'm sure that if you call them and explain the situation to them, they will give you the Unlock code. They are very nice people. He should just call and tell them what's going on, and why he needs the Unlock code, and they will give it to him. I know people who have gotten the code from Voicestream after only being a customer a few days.

8. dobby10

dobby10 Senior Member

All of our tri-mode phones are unlocked. Unfortunatly, my boss went out and was supposed to give me the prices when he got back, but I left before he did.

We have 2 different timeports, One would probably be free the other for $50 or so. The last T68 I sold was sold for $125 I think. We have a v66 but am not sure on that price, I will get definate prices for you tomorrow.

9. aiwapro

Hey Dobby, on a side note, are you guys at your store interested in stepping it up to some more expensive phones, such as the Samsung SGH-S100, or the Nokia 7210. I am a broker/distributor and I carry alot of phones, all brand new and Unlocked, and I just wanted to see if your store was interested in carrying any of these phones. I sell phones to stores everywhere. I have a few client stores in Phoenix and another in Tucson.
    Let me know if your store is interested. I specialize in GSM phones, but can get a hold of almost any phone.

10. dobby10

dobby10 Senior Member

IdiOTeQnoLogY here are some prices for you:
    Timeport 260 - $25
    Timeport P7389 - Free
    Ericcson Organizer R380 World - $65
    v60 - $150 with $100 mail in rebate
    Samsung Q105 - $50 with $50 mail in rebate

aiwapro:
    Yes, he is interested, if you could email me a price list, that would be great. You'll find my email in my profile.

11. aiwapro

I emailed you the price list.

Why don't you guys carryt the Timeport P280?