Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Alltel Questions

Discussion in 'Alltel Forum' started by hdj20, Aug 7, 2008.

1. hdj20

hdj20 New Member

My Phone:
    LG Scoop
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel U, Pageplus
    I just got my new phone today (LG Scoop) with the Alltel U Pay per day and have a couple of questions.

1. When I dial *369 to check my blance it says i must enter a 1 then the area code then press pound to complete the call?

2. I was assigned a area code outside of my zip code and when i called they said that is all that is available. Do i have any other options?

3. For the Axcess Web Pass. I can browse anywhere on the internet for the price of the day or 30 day pass? What kind of fees apply?

4. I have a LG Scoop once i get the micro sd card do i just hook it up via a usb cord and transfer to my phone?

5. When I change my Favorite Number online how long does it take to update so I can call a different number for free?

Big Thanks to anyone who contributes to my questions! :)

2. MrObvious

MrObvious Senior Member

Where do you live?

3. hdj20

hdj20 New Member

My Phone:
    LG Scoop
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel U, Pageplus
    Wisconsin 53186 is the zip

4. mframe

mframe Senior Member

My Phone:
    Pixel 3aXL, Moto G7 Power
    Wireless Provider(s):
    TracFone, PagePlus, TMO, Xfinity, H2O
    1+2) It looks like Alltel doesn't have native service at your ZIP code, and you are roaming, with double-dialing. The *XXX features won't work when roaming, you will have to call the 1-800 Customer Service number, for balance information.

3) You can go to any internet site, but even with the 30-day pass, you will still use up minutes. It is best to use it with the free nights and weekends.

4) Not sure what you mean. I would think you could either transfer files with a USB cable directly connected, or transfer them with the micro SD card and a card reader/writer connected to your PC.

5) The update does not happen until the next morning. You should then see the changes in your online account.

5. hdj20

hdj20 New Member

My Phone:
    LG Scoop
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel U, Pageplus
    Thanks for all the help! But do you know what the rates are specifically when using the web? And to be more specific I was wondering if I put my microsd card in the phone and hooked the phone up to the computer via a usb cord could I write to my sd card?

6. MrObvious

MrObvious Senior Member

Just stick the SD card into the card reader on your computer. There should already be a folder created after you put the card into your phone for putting music, photos, etc. on there for your music. Just copy it to that folder. It should be able to play back MP3s.

7. hdj20

hdj20 New Member

My Phone:
    LG Scoop
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel U, Pageplus
    well i dont exactly have a card reader/writer for my computer.

8. MrObvious

MrObvious Senior Member

You may want to invest in one. My laptop has one fortunately. They are inexpensive.

9. hdj20

hdj20 New Member

My Phone:
    LG Scoop
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel U, Pageplus
    i see. so my computer wouldnt read there is a card to write to in the phone if i hooked the phone up with a usb cable?

10. shelbyjean

shelbyjean New Member

please can someone help me figure out how to unlock my lgax145 phone. i held the # key down to long and my phone is now locked! helppppppppppppppppppp me somebody please!!!!

11. NokiaKrazy

NokiaKrazy 2010. I'm still around

My Phone:
    Blackberry
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel
    Dial the last 4 digits of your phone number

12. RudyRules

RudyRules New Member

My Phone:
    Razor
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel
    Nokia Crazy, what do you mean that you didn't switch to alltel, they switched to you?