Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Alltel Axcess software needed

Discussion in 'Alltel Forum' started by perzaklie, Dec 19, 2011.

1. perzaklie

perzaklie New Member

My Phone:
    Motorola V3M
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel
    I lost my CD with drivers for my USB Axcess modem. Does anyone have the drivers or know where I can download them? I went to the new alltel site but could not find them. Hoping someone out there might still have their CD.

Thanks much!

2. JamesSmith2099

JamesSmith2099 New Member

How you have loosed your CD. I have not at present but ya i can arrange it. If you still didn't get then tell me. I 'll.....

3. perzaklie

perzaklie New Member

My Phone:
    Motorola V3M
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel
    Strange syntax there, James. :confused:

FYI, I found the software. For anyone else out there using an EC168 device, the software is ON THE DEVICE! Yes, the device serves as a USB device as well as a modem. I "accidentally" found this out AFTER I searched the world wide internet and found a link to the software on the "new" Alltel Company website. Alltel Downloads

While I was poking around in my Vista laptop, I noticed a new USB Mass Storage Device listed under My Computer. I Explored the "device", which was my EC168, and 'lo there was the complete software suite!

Now if anyone out there needs to reinstall their software, there it is. If you have problems doing it that way, PM me and I will send you the QuickLink Mobile for EC168 software.:D