Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

All Caps on saving bookmark?!?!?

Discussion in 'SAMSUNG' started by Niteliferyder420, Dec 17, 2002.

1. Niteliferyder420

Niteliferyder420 Junior Member

When I go into save a bookmark the only thing I can type in are all caps! This is very frustrating because I can't get numbers to show up and I need one in my bookmark so i can go straight to my matrixm locker. Has anyone encountered this problem and found a solution.....or is my phone just f****** up?

2. turborave

turborave New Member

i suspect you have tmobile? if you do, its a heck of alot easier to put in your bookmark through the tmobile website, where you can edit them there.. thats what i did.. for the same thing you are doing.. the matrixM locker.