Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Alerts/Reminders on VM4050

Discussion in 'All Other Brands of Wireless Phones' started by boxermansr, May 14, 2004.

1. boxermansr

boxermansr Member

My Phone:
    HTC Diamond
    Wireless Provider(s):
    SprintPCS
    Does the 4050 have reminders (say you have voicemail, and didn't hear the alert the first time; same for text messages)..

All I've been able to find is the section that indicates how long the alert will be played (once, 3 sec, 5 sec, etc) but nowhere to indicate to 'remind' you in case you were busy and forgot to check..

Anyhow know if there's a feature for this? Thanks

2. AnthroMatt

AnthroMatt Big Meanie
    Super Moderator Junior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Apple iPhone 13 Pro
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon, AT&T Prepaid
    No such option I am afraid. (Or if there is I am as clueless as you).