Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Affiliate Marketers Wanted

Discussion in 'Working or Investing in the Wireless Industry' started by celltradeusa, Aug 30, 2005.

1. celltradeusa

celltradeusa New Member

Wireless Provider(s):
    Nextel
    My name is Craig West and I work for the marketing Dept. at Celltradeusa. We get cell phone consumers out of their cell phone contracts without paying early termination fees nationwide.

We have recently launched our Two-Tier affiliate program and I thought posting it here would attract some good affiliates already in the industry.
    You might want to check it out. We are hoping to attract very solid affiliate marketers to help expand our reach. You can earn commission by referring other affiliates & earn by helping people get out of Cell Phone Contracts.

Craig West :cool:
    Affiliate Manager
    Celltradeusa.com
    Watch Celltradeusa on TV

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Click Here

2. KevinJames

KevinJames WA's 1st retired mod

My Phone:
    Samsung S7-Edge
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T & Verizon
    Craig,

Please explain how you can reputably and honestly get a consumer out of their contract. Claims like these are very closely monitored by mods.

Hmmm. It seems the first two sentences of the "agreement" say it all:

"CelltradeUSA.com makes no representations about the accuracy or reliability of the information contained on this website or as a result of information obtained. The use of CelltradeUSA.com and any information received from this site is at the user's own risk."

The rest of the agreement is also a real eye opener. Elsewhere on their website (in the FAQ) they claim to have helped "millions" get out of their cellphone contracts. I guess its possible.

3. Matt

Matt Twin girls!

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    MyTouch 4G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    That "millions" number would be practically impossible since the site went live within the last 2 months.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. CarolinaBing

CarolinaBing New Member

:D

:eek:

#4 CarolinaBing, Sep 2, 2005
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2005
  5. celltradeusa

celltradeusa New Member

Wireless Provider(s):
    Nextel
    Kevin,

This should answer some of your questions. You should visit this link when you get a chance...

http://ww2.wpvi.com/global/video/po...&activePane=info&playerVersion=1&rnd=50328205

FYI cheerioboy has got the right idea. Celltradeusa.com is still new and basicly only in it's ramp up. They haven't even started with the print/tv advertising yet. You should start to see commercials sometime mid Sept. They are going to roll out pretty cool campaign. Let me know if you have any other questions...

Hope Everyone has a good weekend :)

--Craig

6. Matt

Matt Twin girls!

My Phone:
    MyTouch 4G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    Well then celltradeUSA should not claim they have helped millions of people if in fact they haven't.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. WirelessBeachBum

WirelessBeachBum Soylent Green is People

My Phone:
    Thunderbolt...still
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW

In the video clip Eric says that they have about 2000 customers.

I find it kind of funny that in the company overview they say:

" and we stand by our service with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. "

Yet in their legal policy they state:

"You (hereby known after as the "User") agrees and accept the terms and conditions as set forth from the www.celltradeusa.com that the material and services as set forth are "as-is" meaning that they come without any warranty either express or implied. Celltradeusa.com does not claim that any warranty as regards to the quality, accuracy, or content of the information as stated on this website or any information received as a result of use of this website." :eek:

"If at anytime based as a result of your use of said websites that a dispute between you or one or more users might result, you hereby release Celltradeusa.com, its officers, directors, and employees from any claims, demands, causes of actions, suits and damages."

"By using the website known as Celltradeusa.com the user hereby agrees that such information is used at their own risk and responsibility." :headscrat

"Celltradeusa.com reserves the right to cancel a sellers listing at anytime without a refund." :popcorn:

"Listing Fees- Not refundable under any circumstances. (Encompasses all "Transfer of responsibility")
    Listing Upgrade Charges- Not refundable under any circumstances. ("Listing Upgrade Charges" refer to actual listing enhancements and services offered to create greater listing exposure both internally and externally from the Celltradeusa.com website)
    Other Refund Policies:
    A policy change of any type by a cellular service provider is not grounds for a refund from either a Get In member or Get Out member perspective. This is true even if a cellular service provider discontinues permitting transfer of contract responsibilities period.
    Claiming one did not understand or was unsure of a program that they registered for does not merit a refund. :deal:
    Not responsible for refunds from the sale of any product, good or service from any one of our affiliates, or marketing partners.
    Celltradeusa.com reserves the right to change any and all refund policies at any time" :nono:

What part of that legal section implies 100% satisfaction?

8. JFB

JFB Gold Senior Member
    Administrator Super Moderator

My Phone:
    Essential PH-1
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Simple Mobile (T-Mobile MVNO)
    So they will take, and bank, as many 'listing fees' as they can (~$19)before the whole thing collaspes. It smells bad, but the press seems to bite w/o deep examination.

9. WirelessBeachBum

WirelessBeachBum Soylent Green is People

My Phone:
    Thunderbolt...still
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW

Multi level marketing.... :hmm: ....here is a nice read on MLM....Makes me feel good I never went to an Amway meeting.

http://www.vandruff.com/mlm.html