Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Advice for Norcross, GA

Discussion in 'Southern US Wireless Forum' started by jbrickm77, Jun 14, 2008.

1. jbrickm77

jbrickm77 New Member

My mom will be staying with me for a few months. She was recently disabled and needs some in-home medical treatment. I don't have a land line. I want to get her a reliable, inexpensive cell phone, without long contracts.

We live in Norcross, GA. What are my choices? Metro PCS comes to mind but are there non-contract options with major carriers like Verizon and AT&T?

Thanks,

Jim

2. QLR

QLR RIP Note!

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy S8+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW, AT&T based Tracfone, T-Mobile
    Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. QLR

QLR RIP Note!

My Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy S8+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW, AT&T based Tracfone, T-Mobile
    Metro is probably the cheapest you are going to get for unlimited flat rate non contract plans. Boost Mobile, which is owned by Sprint, has an unlimited minutes plan with no contract as well. Their site is http://www.boostmobile.com . As far as AT&T goes, they have 2 prepaid offerings, Pay As You Go, and Pick Your Plan. The Pay as you go has 2 options to choose, the 0.25/min option and the $1/day option where you get unlimited calling between AT&T cell phones and 10 cents per min to other phones. Their Pick Your Plan option has 4 plans ranging from $30 to $70 per month with 200 to 650 anytime minutes included. Night and Weekend and mobile to mobile varies on the plan. If you have any questions regarding the AT&T pay as you go plan, feel free to PM or email me.

T-Mobile had their Flex Pay plan starting as low as $30 monthly or you can try their $1/day option. Verizon prepaid has daily access fees between $1 and $3 and features vary based on the fee.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Eric47

Eric47 Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    crackberry's
    att you can have a normal plan with no contract if you own your own equipment or pay full price.

also they work good in that area.