Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

ADMIN code for 6340i

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by astrand1, Jun 26, 2004.

1. astrand1

astrand1 New Member

My Phone:
    Nokia 6015i
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon: Can you hear me now? Good!!
    Hey guys I have a Nokia 6340i on Cingular that is unlocked. I got a programming code which is *4248*746# there are many insteresting things in here and one is under PPI where you can tell the phone TDMA only GSM only etc.... What I need is the ADM code that it asks for when I try to change it. I have tried my phone number PUK codes pin codes all zeros 12345 none of these works does anybody have some thoughts????????

thanks!! :D

2. astrand1

astrand1 New Member

My Phone:
    Nokia 6015i
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon: Can you hear me now? Good!!
    Ok guys I was doing some reading about the "ADM code" and some seem to think that it is SIM specific code and is only given out on a need to know basis. I am going to go to the Nokia servie center on Monday and see what they say. And I am sure that Cingular is not going to just give me the code. So if anybody has some thoughts on this or works at cingular please let me know so I can get this code!!! thanks!!!