Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

? about new voicestream plans

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by slayer12, Aug 17, 2002.

1. slayer12

slayer12 New Member

Just talked to a indirect voicestream dealer yesterday who said in september they will be offering new plans he said one will have 600 anytime min unlimited weekends for 39.99 and for 5.00 extra you could add nights from 8pm till 7am. Can anyone verify if this is true?

2. dobby10

dobby10 Senior Member

3. aiwapro

aiwapro Silver Senior Member

Sounds possible, I hope so, because even though I don't need them, I know alot of people that don't have Voicestream just because they need night minutes.

4. Jack

Jack Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola T720
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel
    True Chris

Jack

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

It is imperative that they offer nights, since T-Mobile is the one who does'nt offer them.

6. IdiOTeQnoLogY

IdiOTeQnoLogY Bronze Senior Member

they really should if they were smart. 9pm nights is not that much to ask for since weekends are already unlimited.

7. Matt

Matt Twin girls!

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    MyTouch 4G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    Regardless of what might happen, companies protect their rate plan info until a few days before the laucnh. I would think an indirect dealer would not have access to plan information for September yet.

That said, I've heard that the current plans expire on 8/31 and have not yet been extended, and that the VS to T-Mobile chageover is supposed to be complete by 9/2. So, maybe we'll see some changes soon....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. Mooby

Mooby Senior Member

My Phone:
    Sanyo 8200
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint PCS, Prior-Verizon FreeUp
    Voicestream/T-mobile has some attractive plans for me(especially their 19.99 plan) but the fact that it has no night minutes with a low number of peak minutes turns me off of the deal. I think it included 500 weekend minutes though. If those were night and weekend minutes I would seriously consider that plan. It would be the perfect amount of minutes for me.

9. Gman

Gman Senior Member

My Phone:
    Epic 4G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    These plans are great but I wonder what's going to happen when they come in with an annual revenue per user (ARPU) of 39.99. :) I don't think the analysts will like those metrics much.

G.

10. slayer12

slayer12 New Member

Where did you see 600 minutes? It is 500

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Then their days are numbered.

12. Matt

Matt Twin girls!

My Phone:
    MyTouch 4G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    ARPU for contract customers is $52.