Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

A530 May launch date

Discussion in 'SAMSUNG' started by bobby19711, Feb 25, 2003.

1. bobby19711

bobby19711 Junior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola V710
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    A530 launch date in May

Looks like the A530 won't be out until May. I am not usually a big Ericsson fan, but it says the T606 will have integrated bluetooth!

Q1/Q2 Device Roadmap for VZW

2. PjayzcivicHd84

PjayzcivicHd84 Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    LG VX7000
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    Wow that peiece of paper looks conmfidential....I definately plan to buy the sony ericsson i do not like flip phones.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Xplicit

Xplicit Member

I heard this was old and not accurate by the A530 tester over at howardforums. Some one also made a point about how the just finished the testing for A530 last week and the 7135 hasnt even been tested so how can the 7135 be out before the A530?????

I hope its incorrect but since we talking about the 530 here i can picture the release date as may. With all the info out and that drkverizon guy talkin about the phone and showing pics it really seemed like the 27 was gonna be the day.

Theres a yahoo group for the A530 i couldnt check out the link cause u have to sign in but i heard they show the phone and specs and give a rebate date of 2/27- 6/30 i think.

heres the link http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?s=572d5dbd3758c121564704d1f929c6af&threadid=103121

4. jamoses

jamoses Junior Member

yeah that roadmap thing is fairly inaccurate according to several verizon sources. It was real, but things were apparently pushed up. I'm not really banking on the phone hitting stores before March though.