Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

A Story about how T-Mobile FRIED my S105

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by newsbyteens, Dec 7, 2002.

1. newsbyteens

newsbyteens Junior Member

A Story about how T-Mobile F U C K E D up my S105

Well, I am traveling to Europe next week and I needed to get my phone unlocked, I requested the code, and I never got it... So I called in again and asked why I didnt get it, so the rep went and got it for me and walked me through step by step... Now of course she has to give me the wrong code and probably fries my phone, but now the only thing I can do is make SOS calls and my phone displays Phone Locked Return For Servicing... so now I have to wait for a new phone... Does anyone know how to fix this?

2. aiwapro

aiwapro Silver Senior Member

A Story about how T-Mobile ----ED up my S105

Are they sending you a new phone?

When you get the new one, ask to speak to a 'tech.'