Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

A Plea For MORE Posting in the "Where Are You Posting From Thread"

Discussion in 'Wireless Posts ONLY (for fun)' started by Steven2420, Dec 1, 2005.

1. Steven2420

Steven2420 World Champions Baby!!!!!

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    I am starting to feel like a post hog. I think that this thread is so cool, because you DO NOT have to be on your computer to post.

Posting from anywhere is like a LifeBlog......:confused: whatever that is, and it gives people an opportunity to leave a trail....Day & Night...with the one tool that we all love...OUR PHONES!! So please, if you have Internet Access, please join in and post away!!! Joe, Bobo, Gamer, Fire, Charlyee, help me promote this and join me.

P.S. This doesn't make me a TROLL, does it? I wouldn't want to be a Troll, you wouldn't like me if I was a Troll.

Thanks WA pals!!!

Steve

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. charlyee

charlyee Ultimate Insanity
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    at&t/Airtel/Turkcell
    There used to be a whole bunch of members who always posted on that thread. Actually I don't see much posts from them lately anywhere on the board, so they must be busy with "real life".

Maybe no one wants to leave a "trail day or night" ......lol.

I am always over on my data usage, so other than when I am in a totally boring meeting, I don't post with my phone.

I agree with you, the thread is neat and a lot of fun to know about the different places that people post from.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Andy

Andy Diamond Senior Member

My Phone:
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW, Vodafone D2, Solomo, Swisscom Mobile
    Wirelessly posted (MOT-8720_/00.62 UP.Browser/6.2.3.4.c.1.104 (GUI) MMP/2.0)

Well i will try to start posting more with my phone too especially if i don't have access to a computer

4. Gamer03

Gamer03 Technology Aficionado

My Phone:
    Motorola X Pure
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    Me three. ;) I am using Opera Mini with my Razr. It is a java app. My Razr doesn't work with Media net on the WA wap site anymore. :(

5. siliconvalley785

My Phone:
    E62, BlackJack, L6, V551
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Wirelessly posted (Pritesh's Sierra Wireless Voq: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; Smartphone; 176x220))

i'll try to post more often. I'm going to be doing more since i got my smartphone now. may even post in class, lol. Pritesh

6. RJB

RJB Gold Senior Member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows 98; PalmSource/Palm-D062; Blazer/4.5) 16;320x320)

couch

7. Ironwalt

Ironwalt Junior Member
    Junior Member Senior Member

My Phone:
    IPhone5
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    Wirelessly posted (Ironwalt's v9m: MOT-V9mm/00.62 UP.Browser/6.2.3.4.c.1.123 (GUI) MMP/2.0)

Im back on the wireless web and will help you out.

8. Yankees368

Yankees368 Compulsive Signal Checker

My Phone:
    iPhones 4S???
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon, Sprint 2002-2010, Voicestream 2001-2002
    I would like to, but my phone wont access the mobile wa00.com site

9. WiggyFife

WiggyFife still knows nothing!!!

My Phone:
    Droid X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    I too couldn't access wa00,com from my phone. I did give it the ole' college dropout try though!!!:browani:

10. hf1khal

hf1khal Who am I to judge

My Phone:
    iphone 4, 3G S, BB 9700
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T Mobility, MTC Touch
    Wirelessly posted (8900a/1.2 Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.6))

I usually don't like posting from the same spot. but when I am usually out it is almost hard for me to post due to what I am doing. but I will try more when I get more chances & I do think it is a great idea to continue posting there.

11. hf1khal

hf1khal Who am I to judge

My Phone:
    iphone 4, 3G S, BB 9700
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T Mobility, MTC Touch
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0) BlackBerry8800/4.2.1 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

Still at Dulles but in the smoking room. I got to stop that bad habit

12. Steven2420

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8310/4.5.0.37 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.1.17.0)

From my secret place in Miami, just saying hello to the prettiest and most talented SUPERMOD that WA ever had! Hi Charlyee, love ya!

13. Jay2TheRescue

Jay2TheRescue Resident Spamslayer

My Phone:
    Essential PH-1
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&Tingular 310-410
    Wirelessly posted (HTC Tilt: 8900a/1.2 Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.6) UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

Hmmm, sucking up to our beautiful and talented SuperMod goddess... That's my job! I'll let you slide this time though.

14. Steven2420

Hey Jay,

Even though my WA appearances are rare, I am still a BIG DOG, so I have "executive suck up rights" from Joe!

LOL